Thursday, June 03, 2004

Muggle Studies

So, I, uh, finished Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban this evening, while dinner was cooking. It only took me four days, during a really busy week, to finish-- not bad. And, since it was such a pleasant excursion, I might just have to indulge and re-read the fourth book before school starts.

That is, I'll start Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire after our huge Summer Kick-Off Pool Party and Cookout this Saturday at our apartment complex, since we're in charge. If I didn't hold off, things could be dire. I can hear it now...

Helpful Volunteer: "Allison, where are the extra Cokes?"

Me: "Huh? Wha-? Oh, I don't know anything-- I just got to the part with the dragons. Ask Gaines."


Yeah, I definitely think it can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment