Monday, April 22, 2013

Holding Myself Accountable

We dubbed April "decluttering month" at our house. But-- I haven't been on top of things at all. I know I will not get my entire month-long task list completed in a week, but I can at least do a thorough cleaning and try to reestablish a semblance of order from all the chaos. I'm posting this here so I know that I've got others looking over my shoulder, hopefully cheering me on.

Monday (Laundry Day):
  • Wash and dry at least two loads
  • Put winter clothes in basement
  • Fold and put away all clean laundry
 Tuesday (Bathrooms):
  • Organize bathroom drawers
  • Clean tub and floors
  • Replace shower curtain liner 
Wednesday (Bedrooms):
  • Clear off all dressers & pick up items off of floor
  • Organize at least one closet
  • Vacuum
 Thursday (Kitchen)
  • Clean out refrigerator
  • Clean outside of cabinets/appliances while boys clean the windows
  • Mop floor
Friday (Living Areas)
  • Remove all clutter
  • Organize toys and books
  • Vacuum/sweep floors

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! April was supposed to be my month for planning the first 12 weeks of CC next year...alas, I have done zip. Zilch. Nada. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete