Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Challenge Revoked

I officially give up on any attempt to re-read all five Harry Potter novels before Saturday. I'm on the third one, but after coming in from visiting some friends in the hospital last night, reading for one hour and falling asleep on the sofa, I know I'm doomed. I was silly to think I could read them anyway, since I'm taking classes and still doing Apartment Life stuff. If I had a REAL summer vacation (not to be seen ever again in my lifetime), like the kind in elementary school when you don't have to even think about what to eat or who will do the laundy, then MAYBE I could read the last two books in two days. But that's impossible.

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS until Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince releases. I'm still amazingly excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment