Saturday, February 25, 2006

Triple Word Score

Last night, we played a rousing game of Scrabble with some good friends. It had been a long while since I'd played America's favorite board game, even the travel version, and it was the first time in recent memory in which the group used up every single letter. We all got lucky at the end with words like "ti" and "za," expecially me, because my last two letters were a "V" and the dreaded "X," which I picked up last from the pile. At one point, I almost had a "vex" but my spot was stolen from me by a fellow player. Thankfully, I was able to finish off using "ex" and "vas" which I never even knew were actual words until I tried them last night. All our words were verified by Kennan's official Scrabble Dictionary so everything was perfectly legal. Just look at this beautiful board! (Yes, I am a nerd who is not ashamed to post about playing board games!)

No comments:

Post a Comment