Monday, May 07, 2007

I won! I really won!

I just won $50 cash from blingo.com! (If you check this out within the next few minutes, I'll probably still be listed as a recent winner!)

Blingo is a search engine just like Google except you can win free stuff just by using it regularly whenever you need to look something up. I've had it as my homepage since last fall and now I finally won something!

I've never won anything in a contest like this, and yes, it really happened. I'll let you know when I get it in the mail. Maybe I'll use it to buy a new babywearing sling or pouch, since that's what I was searching for when I won. Woo-hoo! Happy Early Mother's Day to me!

I think kristen won because of me, so Happy Early Mother's Day to her, too! Click below and sign up now and I'll be added as your friend and we can win together!

Blingo

No comments:

Post a Comment