Saturday, August 25, 2007

All in the Family

A pleasant surprise! This week's Comment article, "Finding Our Way to Great Work," was written by my second cousin, Bart Garrett, who helped plant Christ Church of Berkeley. If you haven't subscribed to Comment yet, you should.

There's a running joke between Gaines and I that Bart Garrett doesn't actually exist. Gaines has never met him, and belives his blog is a fake. Though we lived in the same metro area for over two years, we never actually got to see him and his family (though we tried!). If our children ever DO meet, though, this handy little chart helped me figure out that they would be true third cousins, which is what I always thought was my relationship to Bart and his sister, until I was properly informed. The more you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment