Sunday, January 03, 2010

Books Read in 2009 (Allison)

The Mother Tongue: English and How It Got That Way
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
The Jesus Storybook Bible
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
The Last Word: Beyond the Bible Wars to a New Understanding of the Authority of Scripture
Positive Discipline: The First Three Years
Lions at Lamb House
Prince Caspian
Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The Silver Chair
The Horse and His Boy
The Magician's Nephew
The Last Battle
Tales of Beedle the Bard
The Life of Pi
Foreign to Familiar: A Guide to Understanding Hot - And Cold - Climate Cultures
The Omnivore's Dilemma
Harry Potter & Imagination: The Way Between Two Worlds
North! Or Be Eaten
Between, Georgia
The Year of Living Biblically: One Man's Humble Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible

This list is sadly MUCH shorter than in previous years. I don't think I've picked up a book since November, much less finished one. I've flipped through magazines and various parenting stuff, but never finished anything. What with moving and everything, I never could really get into anything on my bedside table. Of course, the entire year was quite busy, what with the birth of Ethan and all those Apartment Life events I never mentioned. At least I made it through all the Chronic-(what?!)-cles of Narnia. In 2010: a re-read of Harry Potter, perhaps?

If you're ever curious about what I'm reading, find me on Goodreads. I've been trying to keep that current, at least.

|

No comments:

Post a Comment