Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Prologue

If I ever write a memoir (because my life has been SO exciting), it shall henceforth have this title: A Roadtripper's Guide to Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Live Music.

Okay, I confess. I've already started.

Everyone likes a good love story, right? And I figure most of the folks reading this blog weren't there for all those years before we became the awesomeness that is now known as Team Redd.

So, if there's one place you can be self-indulgent and write your autobiography, it's a blog.



I've been dashing out ideas for months and creating chapters in my head while I'm in the shower or drying my hair (those are excellent moments in which to actually THINK for us moms, rather than just respond mindlessly to an oft-repeated request). However, the problem is that not many of those ideas make it to paper, or in this case, the pretty internets.

But this is the time for resolutions, so by golly, I'm going to try!

It's Tuesday, Music traditionally releases on Tuesdays. Hence, I submit this to you on a Tuesday. Look for Chapter 1 next week. And break out some nineties rock.

Everyone's life has a soundtrack. Mine just might be a little less well-known.

Stay tuned, folks.

1 comment: