Friday, August 26, 2005

Green with evil?


As I was leaving for work this morning, I noticed a cool-looking mantis hanging out on the hood of my car. He was just chillin', so after admiring his coolness for awhile, I started my morning commute. Zorak seemed a little confused, but he merely shifted his position on the hood and stuck with me for about ten minutes. Unfortunately, a few miles of southbound travel on I-85 was enough to dislodge him. Although this did resolve my ethical struggle about whether I was qualified for the carpool lane, I was sad to see him go. Perhaps this was a stepping stone to a new and exciting life inside the perimeter (for those unfamiliar with the area, I-285 circles the city in a big loop, outside of which Team Redd dwells).

(I didn't have a camera, but he looked pretty much like this, although Zorak was a lighter shade of green.)

No comments:

Post a Comment