Monday, July 09, 2007

I'm in a race!

A Harry Potter race, that is.

I wanted to read all six books before the release of Deathly Hallows, and I think I just might make it (without neglecting Jacob and household duties, of course!). The last four months of being a new mom were overwhelming and left me little time to read, but our vacation spurred me on to victory!

During our time in Annapolis, I finished the first two HP books, and am gobbling up the third now. I have less than 2 weeks to read the last 3 before book 7 releases. I think I can do it...if Gaines finishes the sixth book with enough time to spare for me to enjoy it!

We're also watching the movies. Two down, two to go, and my mom is babysitting while we take a date night to watch OOTP on Wednesday! We promise a full review...

No comments:

Post a Comment