Thursday, July 19, 2007

I won something! Again!

(For those of you very few faithful readers, yes I did receive a $50 check from Blingo a few months back...)

Reading all these mommy blogs is paying off. Liz over at the incredibly fashion-savvy and fun Cool Mom Pics just informed me that I won this SaraBear Diaper Caddy. I chose the one with the stripes, called Jack. I think it'll go well with the greens and blues in his room.

Woo-hoo! I am all about some stylish organization!

Be sure to check out the Polkadot Platypus for all sorts of trendy baby and kids items. I've got my eye on the Babylegs Jack set and their collection of Pedipeds.

Jacob has made me one lucky mom. Seriously. Before March, I'd never won anything. Not even all those times I called into 106.7 KMX as a child, trying to win a CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment