Friday, October 10, 2008

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

Just now I was working on a large sign to announce some upcoming events at our apartment complex. As I was coloring in the letters, the phone rang, and so I talked to my friend while I worked. Jacob was watching the whole time and kept asking to "color" as well. I gave him some paper at the coffee table and moved to another table to work. Apparently, I had left my phone where he could reach it because I soon overheard this:

"Hewo?...Yeah, milk.......color..."

:) I look over to see Jacob with the phone cradled between his ear and his shoulder (like Mommy!) and having an imaginary conversation while he colored his drawing! So adorable! And I thought it was hilarious that he threw in the "Yeah, milk" as if he was answering the question, "So, what do you like to drink?"

Can I just say that I love being a mommy?!

|

No comments:

Post a Comment