Saturday, January 24, 2009

Things I'd Like to Post About Before Baby #2 Arrives

We've got 12 days until Baby Boy #2's due date and I'm trying to get in as much as possible around the house before his arrival (whenever that may be). I can't promise lots of blogging this year, since we haven't made any substantial posts in 2009 yet, but I appreciate this outlet and want to keep on blogging when I can.

For all 3 people who read this blog: I have my favorites, of course, but if you make a comment about something you really want us to blog about, I'll try to get to it. And maybe get Gaines to weigh in on some things as well. He should at least post about his bomb-threat scare at work last week. Excitement abounds! ;)

So, without further adieu, this is my to-do list:

  • Heaven Misplaced Book Review, long overdue

  • "8 Things" (tagged by Courtney)

  • Events/happenings from 2008 that weren't blogged about but were exciting/cool just the same

  • Christmas re-cap??? It's almost the end of January! We'll see...

  • Jennifer & David's Wedding Celebration Weekend

  • About my cousin Mitch

  • Childbirth Class Notice FAIL

  • Comic from last Sunday that an English teacher would appreciate

  • Review of Pullman's "Dark Materials" Trilogy that we both finished during the holidays

  • LOST

  • How I got 8 12-packs of Diet Mtn Dew for $11

  • Ducks on ice (not about hockey...)

  • Jacob and the potty

  • Gaines' grad school grades (mwah hahahahaha!)

    |
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment