Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Creative Gift Ideas

(I'm attempting to keep up the "C" trend.)

My 25th birthday is exactly one month away (June 18th), and in a shameless, selfish attempt to receive presents, I wanted to list some of the things I would like to have. (Perhaps, though, it is more of a considerate gesture: so that my family and friends who read this blog won't have to wonder where to go shopping!)

1. Target gift card(s)

2. Cash for clothes (or a gift card from Old Navy, Petite Sophisticate, or J. Jill)

3. Amazon.com gift certificate or anything off of my Wish List

4. A compact ESV Bible. (I'm scared of the glow-in-the-dark ones, but I like leather. Or even leather-like. I really like this one, but it won't be out for a while. That's ok. Perhaps, though, metal would be good for a compact since I have a habit of dropping things...)

5. A purse like the one Erin got for graduation (It's so fun!)

So, um, feel free to pass these along.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment