Wednesday, June 06, 2007

goodbye, old friends

Shameless self-promotion time!


We've been meaning to do this for a while... We're finally selling off our duplicate CD's and others we've mysteriously acquired (poor, sad, compact discs, languishing in a box for all those years!).

All are in GREAT condition, and are mostly indie Christian artists, plus some random ones. And I mean random. I'm putting up about 5-10 CDs for sale a week. You'll never know what you'll find!


Check out our auctions here.


P.S. If anyone has done this sort of thing before, and has some tips, I'd be glad to hear them. I have almost no idea what I'm doing. What's a good starting price? How much is too much for shipping? What would you pay for these if you didn't already have them? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment