Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Man, I love the Chronicles of Narnia. I just finished my re-read of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and it was quite the refreshing change of pace from my "serious" reading. I'm very curious to see how the movie is going to turn out. At first, I was pretty skeptical, and I was sure that they were going to butcher it. And maybe they will. But, from early accounts, at least it sounds like it will be a well-produced butchering.

I'm also plunging into What St. Paul Really Said, thus continuing my journey to the dark side. I've been whetting my appetite for destruction by reading some of Wright's lectures on the New Perspective. His lecture from the Edinburgh Dogmatics Conference is pretty good, bringing together (briefly) many of the different strands of reasoning I've read in other works of his.

This will be a nice diversion from The Passion of the Christ, which - lest there be any doubt - I am now officially tired of discussing.

No comments:

Post a Comment