Friday, March 26, 2004

The other day at work, I found this article about small groups. There is some good stuff there that I wish could be incorporated into our couple's study. We are currently finishing up our study of Luke -- we look at a few chapters every week, and study it on our own to discuss when we come together, which is a good thing. Acts is on the lineup next, which should prove interesting.

Even though there's room for improvement (there is in any group), I really appreciate the opportunity to meet together with other families in our church to discuss Scripture. There are so many things we can learn as we edify and encourage one another through each other's gifts. I pray that I might be patient, humble, and willing to grow and be changed as God leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment