Friday, December 10, 2004

pretty niiiiice

Randall Goodgame's website has received a facelift, to coincide with the release of his new album War and Peace. I cannot wait to get my hands on this one. Also, the website promises to have some great things in store:
I'll be updating the site every week for the next year with new pictures, journals, free live show downloads, studio recordings that didn't make the record, and other fun stuff like that. Or let's say this...if Strongbad has answered an email that week (www.homestarrunner.com), I'll be comitted to putting something new up on the site - I'm planning on bringing my camera out on the road and taking pictures of the crowd, so be sure to comb your hair:)
What a commitment! Be sure to check it out (no seriously, check it out!) often. And buy that album.

No comments:

Post a Comment