Wednesday, December 08, 2004

School's out for Christmas!

Today I finished my second semester of graduate school: 2 education courses, an 18th Cent. Brit Lit course (woo-hoo! Jane Austen for course credit!), a course on Special Ed for all Teachers, and a 6-week middle school practicum.

Phew! I'm glad that's over.

I get a whole month off before I start the spring semester: a 15-week high school practicum and 2 classes -- IT and a Psych course.

Now I get on to more urgent tasks, like: cleaning and organizing the apartment before our guests come next week, writing Christmas cards, a long-overdue dentist appointment, planning our apartment complex's Holiday Open House and soliciting vendors for prizes for said event, reading all those books I've been looking at longingly all semester, baking holiday goodies, and of course, blogging. I have a couple of posts saved up...

No comments:

Post a Comment