Monday, January 23, 2006

Four things (Allison)

I've seen lots of lists of "four things" all over the blogosphere recently, so I was glad when someone-- Travis-- finally tagged us. I like assignments!
Here goes...

Four jobs I've had:
Golf Course Cashier/Cart-Washer
Summer Camp Counselor/Ropes Course Director
Receptionist for a Non-Profit Organization
High School English Teacher

Four movies I could watch over and over (series is one entry):
The Incredibles
Star Wars Trilogy (original, of course!)
The Princess Bride
Goonies

Four books I could read over and over (Again, a whole series counts as one, excluding the Bible):
Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice
L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables series (yes, all 7)
C.S. Lewis's Chronicles of Narnia (again, all 7)
Madeline L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time and the rest of the Murray family books

Four places I have lived:
Geneva, Alabama
Birmingham, Alabama
Atlanta, Georgia
For 6 weeks: St. John's College, Oxford, England

Four TV shows I watch:
LOST
Gilmore Girls
Arrested Development
The Office

Four places I have been on vacation:
Montreal, Canada
Paris, France/London, England ("Tale of Two Cities" tour in high school)
Los Roques Archipelago, Venezuela
Grand Canyon, Arizona

Four websites I visit daily:
Google
CNN
Bloglines
Boars Head Tavern

Four favorite foods:
Cornbread (the REAL kind made in a a cast-iron skillet)
Filet Mignon
Pad Thai
Chocolate chip cookie-dough ice cream

Four places I'd like to be right now:
Relaxing on a Caribbean Beach (Los Roques is nice)
In a tea shoppe or castle library somewhere in England
Sitting beside a fire in a cabin in the Appalachian Mtns
Curled up on the sofa at home reading a book

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
Lane
Mary Louise
Jen
I couldn't think of a fourth-- let me know if you want to be tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment