Monday, January 23, 2006

Four things (Gaines)

Since I've been tagged by Travis, I guess I'll have to comply with the requested "fours." (I will be using the same cheats rules that he used in his.)

Four jobs I've had:
  • Copy Maker
  • Legal Courier
  • Research Assistant (Software development for aircraft threat detection and avoidance)
  • Project Manager


  • Four movies I could watch over and over (series count as one):
  • Star Wars Trilogy (the original!)
  • Billy Madison
  • Back to the Future Trilogy
  • Vernon, Florida


  • Four books I could read over and over (series count as one, and excluding the Bible):
  • Harry Potter
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • Against Christianity
  • The Chronicles of Narnia


  • Four places I have lived:
  • Birmingham, AL
  • Sylacauga, AL
  • Montgomery, AL
  • Atlanta, GA


  • Four TV shows I watch:
  • The Simpsons
  • LOST
  • Arrested Development (*sniff sniff*)
  • The Office


  • Four places I have been on vacation:
  • Grand Canyon, AZ
  • Gettysburg, PA (along with every major Civil War battlefield between there and Alabama -- all in one week!)
  • Disney World
  • Los Roques Archipelago, Venezuela


  • Four websites I visit daily:
  • Wikipedia
  • Bloglines
  • CNN
  • Google


  • Four favorite foods:
  • Tortilla Chips w/ spinach queso
  • Steak
  • Pizza
  • Breakfast Casserole


  • Four places I'd like to be right now:
  • Home
  • Scotland
  • New Zealand
  • Los Roques


  • Four bloggers I'm tagging:
  • The Cranes (both of them)
  • Trevor
  • Ron
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment