Monday, February 04, 2008

Blog Tag!

TulipGirl tagged me to play!

I hardly ever participate in these sorts of things, but since maybe more that the half-dozen family members and real-life friends might be reading, I thought I'd give it a go.

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I was born 12 weeks early. I weighed 1 lb 8 oz, was only 11 inches long, and was known in my small town as "The Miracle Baby," appropriately.

2. My elbows, according to my husband, are abnormally sharp.

3. One summer in college I was the Director of a Ropes Course at Riverview Camp for Girls, which consisted mostly of climbing trees and swinging from wires. It was my dream job.

4. I have been known to eat leftover brownies for breakfast.

5. In sixth grade I met Norma Fox Mazer at a creative writing competition and she personally autographed my copy of When We First Met. It is the only book of hers I've kept.

6. I lived in the same house my entire life until I got married; my parents still live there.

7. The first dinner I cooked in our apartment as newlyweds was a meal of French toast.

Game of Blog Tag Rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.


I'm tagging:
Jen, Mary, Melissa, Amy, Courtney, Rebecca, and Sarah!

|

No comments:

Post a Comment