Five things I learned today while at the pool:
1. There is a type of bird whose song sounds strangely like a car alarm.
2. You know how a cat will cling to you if you try to give it a bath? Imagine that the bath is a slightly chilly swimming pool and the cat is Jacob, clinging to ME and trying to stay above water! He greatly prefers a warm bath.
3. Apparently, small pieces of styrofoam from a disentegrated float resemble gum. Jacob: "I'm throwing the gums in the water!"
4. Ethan is the same laid-back baby in the swimming pool or out. He even fell asleep in his carseat with a wet t-shirt and swim diaper on and didn't wake up until we got home.
5. We need to go to the swimming pool more often!
There's just something about a Capri Sun that says "summer":