Thursday, May 06, 2004

I've tried to ignore the "blog wars," since they seem mainly to indicate that otherwise intelligent people can still be jerks. But I was particularly struck by the following from James White's blog, in reference to a recent blog entry by Tim Enloe:

The link takes us to Douglas Wilson's blog, where a glaringly false dichotomy regarding living or dead faith (James 2) is presented in a tongue-in-cheek manner (which is the common theme on that blog, I've noted). Given Wilson's voluminous writings, he may well have produced a full exegesis of James 2 along the lines of the chapter I included in The God Who Justifies, but I have not found it.


There seems to be something odd about White mentioning "full exegesis" in reponse to an entry under the heading "Presbyterian Fables." What's next: a paper on the biological inaccuracies in the Tortoise and the Hare?

No comments:

Post a Comment