Where did the holidays go? I've got lots to share from the last few weeks, including pictures. More on that tomorrow.
For now, I'm looking ahead: Jacob's First Birthday, the Olympics in Beijing, and a Presidential election. It's going to be quite a year!
Some of my resolutions:
1. Attempt to have a regular schedule, especially at bedtime.
2. Read more, watch TV less (thank you, writers' strike!).
3. Show hospitality more often.
4. Do something creative every day.
5. Blog about all of the above and more, if only to fulfill #4!
Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!