Friday, March 21, 2008

And the winner is...

We put the entries into a hat...

and Jacob, who likes paper, picked one! He was so cute getting it out of (his) hat and handing it to me very sweetly. I wish I'd taken a picture. Anyway, enough of this...

The winner of a copy of Andrew Peterson's On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness is Kelsey!

She even submitted a limerick even though she didn't have to:

I've a friend who's a fan of AP
And she wants me to join in her glee
Now he writes a book
I think that's the hook
That catches my interest in he.

(he? him? oh well, close enough)

Please e-mail me at allisonredd[at]gmail[dot]com with your address, Kelsey, and I'll send it along!

Thanks for everyone for playing! And if you don't have a copy already, you should go buy one this weekend -- it's available almost everywhere!

|

No comments:

Post a Comment