Monday, March 24, 2008

My New Project

I just wanted to let you all know that your encouragement about our party planning ideas inspired me to start a new blog!

Very Merry Events is all about frugal event planning. I hope it will become a website for people to find ideas for their celebrations, get their questions answered, be an outlet for me to share my creativity, as well as hopefully become a helpful resource as we (hopefully) transition back into being a CARES Team in the summer.

If you would like to have a party-planning question you would like answered, or have some ideas you want to share, please let me know! Criticisms, comments, suggestions, ideas and links are all greatly appreciated! You can comment here or there or e-mail me at verymerryevents[at]gmail[dot]com.

|

No comments:

Post a Comment