Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mr. Messy

All morning I've been packing and getting ready for a short trip to see family and friends in Alabama this week. However, I'm off to an even later start that I originally planned, since I had to give Jacob a SECOND bath today before we could leave. Here's why:



Apparently, he decided that instead of using his spoon, he wanted to pick up his bowl and use it like a cup, dumping his lunch all over his face and down his shirt and on his hands and all over the highchair (but thankfully not the floor!). Though he was too quick for me to prevent it, at least I was able to contain it--we went straight to the bathroom. Jacob is now newly bathed, clean, and laying down in his crib, about to take another nap, while I'm left trying to clean up the evidence. The washer is running, the dryer is drying, and I'm trying to figure out how to get everything in the car and get out of here in the next hour!

I'm glad I stuck around and checked my e-mail, though, because I was delighted to read this news: our friends' dad is getting a new heart today! Praise God!

|

No comments:

Post a Comment