Friday, February 27, 2004

The only good thing about being sick is that I have more time to read. Yesterday, when I wasn't sleeping (which was only a few hours) I was working my way through The Potter's Freedom and Sense and Sensibility. I'm actually about halfway through all three books on my "current reading" list.

There's nothing like spending a snowy/cold/rainy evening snuggled next to my husband underneath piles of blankets, on a comfy couch, across from a crackling fire-log, with a good book and lots of Kleenex handy. Of course, the decongestants made it hard to concentrate, but at least I've read Sense and Sensibility before. Even then, though, I still had to read sentences twice to understand them. I'm running out of decongestants, so hopefully I'll be better SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment